Trancor is designed to act centrally within the brain to support a sense of tranquility in those who may feel worried or nervous.
- Research suggests that the amino acids N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) and taurine may be able to cross the blood-brain barrier, a property critical to neuroprotection
- Taurine, epigallocatechingallate from green tea leaf extract, and vitamin B6 may enhance the metabolism of GABA, a relaxing, inhibitory neurotransmitter
- Vitamin B6 is a cofactor in the synthesis of GABA from glutamate
- Magnesium promotes relaxation
- EGCG, taurine, and NAC may help protect nerve cells and their mitochondria from harmful excitotoxic effects and other prooxidant influences
- NAC may help protect neurons and their mitochondria from oxidative stress as a precursor to glutathione, one of the bodys more powerful endogenously produced compounds
- EGCG acts as a free radical oxygen and nitrogen species (RONS) scavenger